Friday, June 11, 2010

Art

Just FYI if you're in the Indy area you should probably be attending IMAF (the Independent Music and Arts Fest) tomorrow from noon-8 p.m. at the Harrison Center. This is a pretty sweet event and encompasses many art forms. The Indie Handicraft Exchange will also be taking place in conjunction with the music fest. And my new favorite local brewery, Sun King, is sponsoring and will be sold at the event. Looks like a pretty sweet day.:) I have to work part of the day, but I will get down there sometime after 3 and will be opening up my studio and chilling in there when I'm not out shopping the handicraft exchange and listening to sweet tunes. Swing by if you're there! (I'm right next to the Underground).
Also, this piece made it into the book arts show at the Harrison Center in August and there will be a gallery opening on the first Friday in August. Yay!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Can't wait to hear about the handcraft exchange.

So glad your piece got in -- maybe Michael and I can make it to that First Friday. Michael was down this week with another pastor getting a tour, etc.