Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3 years

Today marks three years of marriage for Luke and me. It's hard to believe. It sort of feels like we've always been married, but it also seems like just yesterday.:) It's been the best three years of my life. It's had its ups and downs and its laughter and tears, but we've grown closer together and more in love through the various situations. I feel blessed to have Luke by my side and to be sharing my life with him.

We actually hardly saw each other today. He worked 8-5 and I worked 1-9, so the celebration is put on hold until the weekend. He's planned something which he refuses to give me any clues about.:) I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I hope you guys have a great time celebrating!

Monica said...

Happy Anniversary. Just so you know, it just gets better and better:)

liz nelson said...

Thank you!
Monica, it's nice to be surrounded by people with loving and happy marriages.:) It's always an encouragement, especially in contrast to the general view held by society.