Tuesday, November 10, 2009

you should probably attend the roller derby...

Saturday night marked the beginning of the new season for the Naptown Roller Derby. Luke and I have been eagerly anticipating this event and we were not disappointed.:) The bouts are at Pepsi Coliseum this season, which seems like it will be a great venue. (instead of opting for the "comfortable" seats, however, we prefer to stick to the suicide seats by the track; it adds to the excitement:). I got a sweet t-shirt with a new design that I'm wearing as I type this.:) We were able to attend with several friends, a few of which had never been before. It was a double header, so we were treated to two great bouts in which our teams did a number on those opposing. Those of us who had attended before kind of missed Jane Ire (she was a pretty amazing jammer), but Blazin' Ace seems like she will continue to take care of business. We had a great time and are getting excited about the December bout!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

I'm thinking I really should attend the roller derby sometime......