Friday, November 4, 2011

monopoly man

I just have to share a few photos of Max dressed up for halloween. I'm still cracking up about him.:) I didn't really put much thought into his costume and wouldn't have really worried about going trick or treating, but Alaina invited us to tag along with them and it sounded like fun. I had purchased this one piece tuxedo outfit for Max for $1 at a second hand kids store and thought it was funny and when Alaina bought mustaches for her boys, I knew Max had to have one.:) The consensus after the fact was that he looked like the monopoly guy. I think he was a bit nonplussed by the whole situation, but put up with it quite well. Who knows what was running through his head about his crazy mother.:)
Before the mustache-- adorable as always.:)

working out the mustache "kinks":)


visiting Noni at work. not the most cooperative picture.:)

the completed "look":)

tuckered out. i love how serious he looks here.:)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I feel like in some of the pictures you could pretend he is Ron Swanson. I'm so happy you dressed him up. I've been showing everyone I know his picture on my phone and telling them he's a magician, but he definitely looks more like the monopoly man.