Sunday, July 26, 2009

here you go Marge (and anyone else who's interested:)...

Marge tagged me and it seemed like a good idea, so here it is:

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. vacation in a few weeks
2. Having our own house, one day
3. Not working full time/being able to pursue my art more
4. Tarantino's new movie, "Inglorious Basterds"
5. Christmas (I get seriously excited about this holiday:)
6. Having kids, one day... but not today:) (this ones for you, Alaina:)
7. Marge's wedding
8. Dinner :)

7 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Stand up comedy
2. Dance
3. Sing and/or play an instrument well
4. Travel more
5. Printmaking and bookbinding
6. Read faster (my "to read" list is ridiculously long)
7. sleep better at night

6 Shows I Enjoy: (there several others, this list isn't quite long enough:)
1. Family Guy
2. Project Runway
3. Lost
4. So You think You can Dance (and really any dance show)
5. Scrubs
6. the Office

5 Favorite Foods:
1. Cheeses of all kinds
2. Fried egg sandwich
3. Strawberries
4. Tacos (the way we make them-- lots of delicious toppings:)
5. Any pumpkin or lemon dessert

4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. People magazine
2. certain reality tv shows... more than I would like to admit:)
3. snickers bars
4. java chip frappucinos

3 Favorite Smells:
1. Coffee
2. Freshly mowed grass in the summer
3. campfires

2 Frequently Visited Websites:
1. Facebook
2. Etsy

1 Person you would like to have lunch with (dead or alive):
this is a hard question for some reason... but I'd kind of like to meet and chat with Bono

I think Marge already tagged everyone I would tag, so I'm not going to tag anyone... but you should do this.:)

No comments: